Terms & Conditions:
When using our site: http//www.uni-essay.com or using our service, you fully understand and agree to accept all of the Uni-Essay Terms & Conditions which are as follows:
1) Uni-Essay undertakes that all essays/dissertations/reports/ or any other written work completed and sent to the customer are original and plagiarism free.
2) Uni-Essay undertakes that all essays / dissertations / reports or any other types of written work completed will NEVER be resold or recycled.
3) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that the work done by our writer and supplied to you is the copyright of Uni-Essay. The contents with Uni-Essay’s copyright in the work cannot be used as the customer’s own work in full or in part in any circumstances and cannot be resold or publised.
4) Regarding Uni-Essay’s guarantee statement on Plagiarism stated in our site, In circumstances where you has dectected plagiarised contents in the work, the customer must contact Uni-Essay within 48 hours after the order is delivered to the customer. The customer must notify Uni-Essay by email and provide Uni-Essay with the proof of plagiarism. Uni-Essay does not accept any claims of plagirasim if no authentic proof is provided.
5) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that the work done by our writer and supplied to you is to assist you with research work only. All essays / dissertations / reports/ or any other types of written work supplied to you are model paper, which should never be handed in to a university as their own work. Uni-Essay does not support this act, and will not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the work.
6) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that that the information given either on the phone or through email or MSN by its employees are opinions for the customer only. All of the opinions are individual and are not the opinions of the company.
7) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree Uni-Essay will not be liable for any consequencies that are caused by the act of using our service.
8) Uni-Essay undertakes that if the work done by our writer does not address the original requirements of the order, then the order will be revised until the work fully meets the original requirements when placing the order.
9) Uni-Essay reserves the right to refuse to revise a piece of work at its own discretion if the work fully addresses the requirements sent when placing the order. If the customer requests a revision of the work, and that the revision requirement is not originally requested, it is subject to an additional fee for this service.
10) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that all work will be delivered to them to the email address on the original order form before midnight on the due date. Uni-Essay cannot guarantee the work to be delivered at any specific time on the actual due date.
11) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that once an order is paid and confirmed, the order can not be cancelled.
12 ) As a customer of Uni-Essay, you agree that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally governed by British law.